7 Days To Easy-Money:Get Paid To Write A Book [ebook]
Make a fast $10,000 by 7 Days TO EASY-MONEY
Selling a proposal, you and your publisher, and why draft a proposal quickly are some of the subjects covered in this eBook. What's the best way to lay up a proposal for a book? Idea generator one: what you are strong at; idea generator two: your experiences in the past; idea generator three: your expertise; and so much more! Start here to build an idea for your future book!
1 PDF File
*Contents 95 Pages and 25,253 Words.
◆TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Day One: What’s a book proposal? Get an idea for your book
- Day Two: Develop your idea and assess the market
- Day Three: Write the blurb and outline your book
- Day Four: Research your book proposal, and flesh out your book's outline
- Day Five: Write your proposal query letter, and submit it to agents and publishers
- Day Six: Write the proposal
- Day Seven: Write the sample chapter and revise your proposal